As you prepare yourself for the master feast that hopefully is to come this Thanksgiving, the skilled team of dentists here at Republic Dental wish to remind you not to forget your oral health care needs. If you already have had the unfortunate accident of losing one of your permanent teeth, we have a solution. Dental implants can replace any tooth, and fill in the gap left behind.
Below are a few benefits of dental implants:
– Durability: If properly cared for, dental implants last a lifetime.
– Conformity: Implants act just like your normal teeth, and should be brushed and cleaned the same as well.
– No Collateral Damage: Because dental implants are firmly rooted in the locations of the previous tooth, they will not grind up next to or shift towards other healthy neighboring teeth.
– Proven Success: Dental implants have a proven track record and extremely high success rate.
– Speech: Dentures and bridges can alter your speech, but implants do not.
– Stability: Dental implants don’t risk the chance of embarrassment as dentures can if they fall out. Implants are firmly rooted in place.
The smile you’ve been waiting for is possible. Republic Dental wants to help you get it. If you would like to set up an appointment with Dr. Espino, please call us at 830-268-4447, and speak to a member of our tooth-tastic team, or stop by our office in Pleasanton,TX. We look forward to making your smiles wonderful!